What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A very simple system that will allow you to make an extra $500 to $800 a week consistently
- A powerful shortcut to profit from Forex that no one has every talked about before
- Make 6-12% a month on autopilot and without an unreliable EA robots
- There is no such thing as overnight riches in the Forex market
- Filter out the elite traders from the sub-par ones
- The exact 4 steps of the mirror trading system
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mirror Trading System scores 66.44/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://mirrortradingsystem.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mirrortradingsystem.com you’ll also be taken through to mirrortradingsystem.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)